2 x Operational Security Workers (Southampton Based)
Salary Scale: 18 – 22
£18,125 – £20,723 per annum, pro rata
18 hours per week (this will be to cover Saturday/Sunday Day shifts)
Plenty of opportunity for additional hours covering leave and sickness
NOTE – This is not a normal security post.
We are looking to recruit 2 additional staff members to join our experienced team, we are Southampton based and visit The Societies many homeless projects throughout Hampshire. Our responsibilities and tasks are varied covering CCTV monitoring, Health & Safety issues, resident safety, dealing with anti-social behaviour as well as dealing with the emergency services.
We work on a rota consisting of night shifts and currently run a ‘4 on and 4 shifts off’ basis.
The successful candidates should:
- Have experience working with vulnerable people.
- Have the ability to communicate, both oral and written.
- Have a clean; valid driver’s licence for a manual vehicle (must have held the licence for more than 3 years)
- Able to use a computer and have some knowledge in the use of Word and Excel.
The following would be of benefit:
- SIA Security licence.
- SIA CCTV licence.
- Previous Security experience.
For an informal chat about this post, please contact Ron Radloff on 078 540 09344. To apply please send your CV with a covering letter demonstrating why you think you are suitable for this position using the Role Profile below to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: 28th February 2018
INTERVIEW DATE: 15th March 2018