Unit 32, Mount Pleasant Industrial Estate, Mount Pleasant Road, Southampton, SO14 0SP
Tel: 023 8063 2198
Fax: 023 8063 2555
Jamie’s Computers is the computer recycling social enterprise arm of The Society of St James. Jamie’s Computers offers a free professional and secure IT disposal service to businesses and individuals. We refurbish donated computers and make them available for reuse whilst anything that cannot be reused is recycled.More information
|Jamie’s Computers is a Microsoft Authorised Refurbisher. We pride ourselves on providing customers with premium refurbished computers and refurbished laptops that are both heavily discounted and unbeatable in terms of quality and service.|
These laptops and desktop computers are professionally refurbished to a ‘like new Standard’, This means that they are ideal for students, businesses and home users who want reputable computing products that go the distance without costing the earth and at the same time supporting a Homelessness charity.
· Jamie’s Computers offer a 6 months return back to base WARRANTY. This excludes Batteries and customer damage.
· Do you Want Windows 10 no problem we can upgrade the operating system on our item that are for sell – Please call for Price of upgrade.
· Need Computer or laptops for your Business please call for prices for large orders
· Are you a Registered Charity we offer 10% off all items for sell but we will need the Registration Number
· Are you repairing your computer or maybe upgrading parts why not call us as we sell components.
Disposing of your old IT
Jamie’s provides a complete computer decommissioning solution to businesses who are replacing their hardware. Our service includes data destruction and computer reuse and recycling. We’re registered with the Environment Agency as an Authorised Treatment Facility and can guarantee compliance with regulations, including the WEEE Directive, Duty of Care and Data Protection Act. We have over 10 years’ experience of handling computers at end-of-life and provide solutions to major companies, SMEs and educational establishments. Our customers include:
For more information, visit the website at: http://www.jamies.org.uk
Volunteering at Jamie’s Computers
Volunteers play a range of important roles at Jamie’s Computers, including working on reception, collecting IT equipment from businesses, and IT refurbishment.