The Southampton Drug and Alcohol Recovery Service provides a life changing, personalised substance misuse recovery service for people living in Southampton. Experienced health professionals working within the service will fully support the needs of people with drug and alcohol problems, and will work with the individual to provide them with the best care.
What we do
The interventions provided by SSJ include:
- Psychosocial treatment programme including over 40 Groups every week including therapeutic groups, Saints4Sport and other activities.
- Drug and Alcohol Recovery Counselling Service (provided by BACP registered counsellors)
- 1:1 support
- Qualifications and accreditations
- Needle exchange and harm reduction advice
- Integrated Offender Management (IOM)
- Criminal Justice treatment (DRR & ATR)
- Daily visits to Southampton Custody
To access the service
If you think you would like support then please get in touch.
25 years old and over
Contact Southampton Drug & Alcohol Recovery Service (SDARS)
Call us by phone on:
023 80 717 171
Visit our website: